Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to Reality

Try as I might, I cannot push the Martha Stewart adventure to the back of my mind so I can get on with 'real life'. How lucky can a girl be?

But ... Virginia Beach art class is quickly approaching, and there are many details to check and double-check before I pack the car. Plus - Old Man Winter hasnt finished with us yet - we are scheduled to get another snow this afternoon - that's on top of the 6-8 inches we got on Saturday!! AND ......... another snow is scheduled at the end of the week. Who would believe that Virginia would get so much snow in such a short time?? I'm keeping my eye on the reports - and getting EVERY thing ready in case I need to dash off and beat the snow. Hubby and his faithful dog will hold down the fort at home.

Art classes at the Beach are really special. Many folks come year after year and we have a great reunion while painting super new projects with Ros. There are always a few new faces (new to me - they usually know Ros) to welcome into our group, get to know, and have fun with. Despite the paperwork, many emails, and all the parts that go into planning these classes (I dont know HOW Larry did so many) -- I just love doing it - and love even more being with the group and, especially, painting with Ros.

Cross your fingers the weather man is wrong this time -- and no wearing your pj's inside out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment