Sunday, March 10, 2013

February Tidbits

 
February art class with Ros Stallcup is always exciting ... 
 
We all get to know each other right away ..
 
We laugh with old friends ...


Sisters share special time

We love the new projects
( I'm learning my new phone's camera --
sometimes it's a bit fuzzy)
 
Jersey girls in the house!!


Group dinners are full of spirit (you decide what kind)
 

Messy palette makes a good painting - right?
and ... Tamara thinks I'm a Princess
Thanks, Tamara
A very big THANK YOU
to Nov 2012 and Feb 2013 classes
I love my snazzy new office chair!!
 
Every day is full of fun ...


we also pay serious attention ...

 
Happy Faces ..


Ros gives us all her special attention..
 
 

 seat mates become  new friends ....
 

A great mother/daughter week
Miss Opal just turned 97 !!
Happy Birthday, Opal  - we all look up to you...
 
 
 
 The ocean always gives us a wonderful view --
from sunrise to sunset
sunny or cloudy
that wonderful crash of the waves is music to my ears
 
... already looking forward to next year ...

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment