Sunday, June 12, 2011

Steppin' Out

Steppin' out with my Diva girls recently took me to one of my favorite places --- Wye River Designs!
This is a great place to unleash your creative side ..
Just LOOK at all the choices!!


Can you believe this wall of jars??  
... filled with tiles of a million colors and textures..



I take a look around at all of their finished projects, trying to get a little inspiration ...

....found a stepping stone - and got started



 
Ok - making progress ........ finished with the glue
now, let it dry overnight ...



cover the whole piece with grout...



Add a few beads ...... just because..

All finished!!!
Ready for the garden ...

this was from my last visit to Wye River Designs

 
What have you created lately?   Send pictures, tell us all about it...

3 comments:

  1. Made me jealous!! I want to do one of those!! Cool design Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mosaics! I wanted to mosaic the top of a picnic table ''decades'' ago and never have. I wish this was closer!! Great job on both projects
    Brenda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me at how creative and clever you are. Keep up the good work Brenda.

    ReplyDelete