Saturday, April 2, 2011

Inspiration - when you least expect it

What inspires you to be creative?  For me, inspiration is literally EVERYWHERE!  I am always snapping pictures of people, places, and things that spark an idea I want to tuck away for future reference. 

I love this little glass topped table.... I can just see it painted - or etched - on a side table for the patio - or how about a mirror?  or maybe on tile, like the table below??




I would love to be invited to this dinner --- does it inspire you to drink another glass of wine?
 What a simple idea to create a cozy evening



Here's another variation on the same idea ---
 would you use this for a baby shower,  afternoon tea, or seaside dinner? 

Classic black and white!
What would you store in these pretty boxes....
Office/craft supplies?  Fancy Hats? Dishes or glassware? Magazines?

Another versatile piece ... I can picture it in an office keeping me organized and efficient ....
or showing off a prized collection ... or filled with stuffed animals or baby dolls ....
how about using it as a bar??

These are just a few of the pictures I've collected to inspire me -- really, it doesnt even scratch the surface! But its enough for today --- now tell me ..... what inspires you??

1 comment: